Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Earrings and... kittens

Hello everyone!!!  Today's post has a few pairs of earrings, my kittens and a suggestion on the best way to spend money for Christmas cards this year!!!!
Wire & beads of different kinds gave the results you can see... I hope you like them...



The following two pairs were made a few months ago, but I made a few changes, which pretty much makes them new!!

So, lets talk about the Christmas cards now!!! You can find them here , at God's Little People , a lovely blog where Joan shares with us the stories of all the kittens she and her husband rescue and take care of... and they take such good care of so many kittens, love each and every one of them, laugh and play with them, cry and hurt whenever some little guy doesn't make it... So, lets help them continue this amazing, blessed work they are doing....
Here are my kittens... thanking you for supporting Joan...


Lots of love,
Maria...and...
Rita...

6 comments:

Annuk said...

Maraki mou, you are the sweetest girl EVER!!!!! How wonderful from you to spread the word about Joan's amazing cards and her wonderful rescue work!!!
Your kitties are adorable!!!!
And... last but definitely NOT least, your new earrings are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love to you and your girls!
Anna & Zoe

purpleleath said...

Annoula mou, thank you so much for your heartfelt words!!! You're a true friend!!! Lots of love to you & Zoe !!!

Feenkuss said...

Great pieces :)
Lets follow each other, hun :)
I'm following you now.
I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

xoxo
Ina :*

purpleleath said...

Hello Ina!!! Thank you very much!!! I'm your new follower!!!

God's Little People said...

Maria, you are such a dear friend! Thank you so much for sharing the news about the cards and link to my blog. Through you and Anna (Annuk Creations) I've now got in touch with some Greek ladies and I'm so delighted about that! I'm so thrilled every time I meet Greek people who are compassionate about animals and I know from Anna that you are very kind-hearted. I'm just so pleased to have met you here!
Love from Joan

purpleleath said...

My dear Joan, it is us who should be thankful for the amazing miracles you perform each and every day!!! I' waiting to see if I'm getting a Christmas salary to be able to buy your beautiful cards!!! I hope I'll be on time!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!! Lots of love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...