Saturday, June 9, 2012

My new passion!!!

Hello friends!!! How are you today? The sun is shining high and it makes me want to leave all the troubles aside and only have positive thoughts!!!
So, here I am, a little bit on the crazy side, introducing my new passion! I had all these seed beads and I wanted to make something more stunning with them than a simple arrangement, so I browsed the internet and I'm learning all these new techniques on beading... I'm so excited!!!

Today, I'm going to show you two rings and a bracelet and two very simple earrings, which have nothing to do with new techniques, but a lot to do with summer!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Love,
Maria

2 comments:

Annuk said...

WOW, Maraki mou, your new rings and bracelet are really stunning!!!! Wonderful work!!! And I love the earrings too... they are so summery and perfect for the islands! :)
Kisses from Rhodes!
Anna & Mimi

purpleleath said...

Thank you so much, Annoula mou! Lots of love, Maria & Micra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...