Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Come and see us!!!...+ rings and more

So, it was a very last minute decision, but this Saturday and Sunday, 23 & 24 of June, I was invited by my friend Sotiris to take part in his exhibition in Rafina, Attiki. You must remember Sotiris and his wonderful art from my previous post. I hope you will be able to come and admire his work and of course we would then have the chance to meet!!!

Before I show you my jewelry for today, here are photos of one of our turtles and her eggs!!! Yes, she was pregnant!!! Isn't it great?
So, time for jewelry full of colour!!!










I will be gone for a few days! Until next week...keep smiling!!!

Love,
Maria
 

3 comments:

Annuk said...

WOW WOW WOW, what a wonderful post full with happy news!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you, Maraki mou!!!
*Annuk happy-dancing for her dear friend Maria*!
Enjoy your friends, the exhibition and success in Athens!!! Oh, I'm SO happy for you!
Awww that's so sweet with the turtle... keep us updated, I can't wait to see the baby turtles!
And last but definitely NOT least, your new creations are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Maraki, the colors are amazing and the designs are just breathtaking! You are so talented!
Lots of love to you and darling Micra!
Anna & Mimi

purpleleath said...

Annoula you're SO sweet!!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!!! I wish we could meet!!! Lots of love from all the girls!!!

Magia da Inês said...

Olá!

Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil.
¸¸.º°❤♫♫♪¸¸.°
°º✿⊱╮

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...