Sunday, May 27, 2012

Despite the weather...

Good morning, my friends! It's true!!! I can't stand this weather! However, in spite of it, today's post is full of colour and flowers!
Colourful bracelets, the starfish that ended up as a necklace with your advice and rings for the summer!!!

FOR KIDS
Before I go, I would like to thank all of you personally and behalf of Sotiris for the support you've shown with your comments in my previous post with Sotiris's creations! He is so thankful and you've given him such joy to keep creating!!! You are all amazing!

Lots of love,
Maria

3 comments:

Annuk said...

What a lovely, colorful post, Maraki mou!!!!! I love both the amazing happy jewelry, and the flowers!!! Oh if we could have a stall together selling our jewelry!!! :)
Kisses to you and Micra!!!!

purpleleath said...

Thank you so much, my dear Anna!! It would be great and we could help each other! I would sell yours and you could sell mine!!! hahahaha!!!

Rena said...

Πανέμορφα και λαμπερά!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...