Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wire, wire...I want wire!

Good morning everyone! It's cold and windy outside, but all I can think of is why my order for new materials hasn't come yet! I love learning macrame, but wire is my passion!
 Today I'm going to show you a macrame pair of earrings I made with waxed string, a bracelet with a new (for me) macrame technique and lots of items I hadn't uploaded, because the designs are not new, but you can still find differences in colors and beads. Enjoy!






And a bonus photo of matching sets of bracelets - earrings with star shaped beads ,as well as a necklace with donut beads, waxed string and wire... the litlle bit I have left...

Have a great day and don't forget to join my greek blog by following the flag on the top right corner of the page! We are up to 53 members now and when we reach 100 we will have our first giveaway! The sooner the better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...