Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have a great month...and rings!

Good morning everyone! Remember when I told you that I haven't really dedicated time to making rings? Well, I decided to make a few using non-tarnish copper wire and glass beads.
I must admit it was fun and it took no time at all! It took about 5 minutes per ring and I liked the result, so I'm presenting them to you. Hope you like them!





I also found one of the one I had left from the August endeavours!
See you soon! Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

ο παρατηρητης said...

ομορφια βλεπω εδω μπραβο κουκλα μου παντα ετσι δημιουργικη να εισαι

purpleleath said...

Σ' ευχαριστώ κοριτσάκι! Επισκέφθηκα το πανέμορφο σπιτάκι σου! Φιλάκια

Kiki Aposeki said...

Όλα, όλα, όλα, είναι πανέμορφα!!! Μπράβο σου!!! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο σου εύχομαι!!!

purpleleath said...

Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ, Κική μου! Καλό Σ/Κ και σ'εσένα! Φιλάκια!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...